There are several steps you can take to create an online course platform:
- Determine your target audience and the types of courses you want to offer. This will help you identify the features and functionality that are most important for your platform.
- Choose a website builder or content management system (CMS) to use for your platform. There are many options available, including WordPress and AudiencePlayer.
- Set up your website and customize it to match your brand. This may include adding a logo, customizing the layout and design, and adding pages and content.
- Connect and select payment providers to your website.
- Create your course content. This may include videos, PDF's and other information.
- Promote your platform and courses through social media, email marketing, and other channels to attract students.
- Consider offering support and resources for your students, such as a webinar, discussion forum or one-on-one live streaming coaching.
Overall, creating an online course platform requires a combination of technical skills, instructional design expertise and marketing strategies when you built your platform from scratch.
However when you use a platform like AudiencePlayer, there is no technical knowledge or design expertise required.
If you want to know more, feel free to contact us.